MTB/trekking shoes with extra-volume in the toe area! Details: • upper made of stretch-resistant, fine and flexible mesh fabric with synthetic leather • classic lacing for even pressure distribution and high comfort when walking • shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area • fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole and rubber outsole with EVA midsole • ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedal PD-M324 Weight: approx. 642 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- Bike shoes with all-mountain comfort for every terrain! - Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: lacing + velcro fastener Features: bike shoes with toe and heel protection, preshaped insole, reflective trims Weight: approx. 440 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 6 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contragrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium-stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screwed cleat mount
- MountainBIKE magazine 04/14: Test winner! - outstanding The GIRO PRIVATEER™ are smart and casual mountain bike shoes with a design thought out down to the last detail. Fit, style and finish are made in the best GIRO can do it. A DuPont® Zytel™ polyamide sole is by far the stiffest nylon MTB sole available on the market and can easily keep up with many standard carbon soles. However, the upper shoe with the unqiue Giro fit also makes the Privateer™ a secret favourite for off-road bikers. The PRIVATEER™ is a true alternative for all those who are looking for lasting high performance. Upper material: • high-quality, breathable microfibre, ratchet closure for a perfect fit and optimal power transfer • double velcro closure • offset D-ring loop of the upper velcro closure improves pressure distribution and prevents pressure marks Outsole: • DuPont Zytel Nylon: 25% stiffer than common nylon soles, but with the same weight • High Traction tread • thread for spikes/studs at the forward section of the feet (2 each) Footbed: • formed EVA footbed with middle foot arch support and antibacterial Aegis® fabric Weight: approx. 345 g (for size 42) DUPONT® Zytel™ nylon sole For over 200 years, DuPont® has delevoped innovative materials and products. DuPont® nylon, including Zytel™ nylon is a versatile material. It is light, stiff and does not even change its properties under the toughest conditions. AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELD The Aegis® Microbe Shield is an antibacterial shield that is firmly connected to the main material. It uses the power of smallest, electrically charged particles to prevent bacteria growth. The shoes do not absorb odours and stay fresh.
The BMX-inspired FREERIDER is designed for the ideal transition from downhill to bike park. A STEALTH S1 sole makes sure your feet stay on the pedals. Details: • light nubuck leather with mesh for better ventilation • lacing • the STEALTH S1 is cast in one block and impresses in terms of friction, durability and footedness • reinforced seams • protecting toe box Weight: approx. 399 g per shoe (size 43 / UK 9) Manufacturer's ref.: 5093 black/grey; 5146 brick red; 5217 dark grey/orange FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes, so please have a look at the size chart, if necessary. STEALTH S1 sole: Stealth S1 offers an extraordinary balance of high friction and durability with excellent cushioning.
SIDI's top model for off-road use. Perfect all-round shoe with very good power transfer thanks to a proven COMPETITION SOLE. Excellent fit and stability thanks to numerous technical details and a high-quality workmanship. • MTB COMPETITION SOLE: Carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs. Compatible with all common MTB pedal systems. • SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: Anatomical ratchet strap for optimal adjustment and even pressure distribution on the instep. • CALIPER BUCKLE: Adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding. • HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: Velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastik hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position. • HEEL CUP: Preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area. • MICROFIBRE: Upper made of high-quality microfibre material. • COMFORT FIT insole: Slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect. SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Upper material: PU coated synthetic leather with nylon mesh Footbed: removable, perforated EVA foam cushion sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: integrated heel cap Sole: fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for good power transfer, non-slip tread; option for 2 studs (stud set incl.); compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: 3 robust velcros, perforated tongue, reflective trim at the heel, robust material insert at the front Weight: approx. 390 g (size 42); sizes: 36-48
- Road shoes for price-conscious cyclists! - Upper material: stable synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Energy Grip Closure: 2 comfort velcro fastenings + Ergo Lite ratchet with 2 mounting positions Features: synthetic leather heel cap, molded rubber toe protection, preshaped and anti-bacterial insole, ergonomically shaped tongue, bike shoes with reflective trims Weight: approx. 375 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 7 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Energy Grip: fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with Contragrip rubber outer sole with coarse stud profile for good power transfer and traction; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals
Designed for leisure tours on or off the road. A sporty cycling outdoor shoe for numerous styles of riding. Details: • upper made of stretch-resistant, fine and flexible mesh fabric • speed lacing mechanism for a fast and easy adjustment and a perfect fit • the eyelets are integrated into the upper material for a better fit and increased heel stability • the one-piece construction with injected molded TPU provides an upper shoe with a great fit, high durability and a low weight. • shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area • fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole and rubber outsole with EVA midsole • ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedals PD-T780 and PD-M324 Weight: approx. 755 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Successor of the MTB shoe SH-M88, ideal for bikers who are looking for a versatile, high-performance shoe to hit the trails on the weekend. Details: · sturdy, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh fabric · optimised Cross-X strap for pressure relief on the instep while pressing the pedals · a super-flat, micro-adjustable ratchet closure offers a secure hold for your feet · an dual-density insole with extra padding stabilises the pedal movement and provides efficient shock absorption · volume-lasts for more space in the toe area · torsion-resistant and balanced "TORBAL" midsole allows for natural "Flow" movements in downhill sections and provides optimal stiffness thanks to a carbon reinforcement · wider SPD cleat adjustment range for road- and trail-oriented riding styles · rubber outsole · ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedals PD-M530 and PD-M520 Weight: approx. 692 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- Bike shoes with reliable comfort - Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail-Grip: shock-absorbing, medium stiff EVA midsole and Contagrip outsole; screwed pedal mount, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Closure: bike shoes with laces and velcro fastener Features: toe and heel protection, reflective trims Weight: approx. 345 g (for UK size 5,5) Sizes: UK: 4,5 - 9 (4,5 - 8,5 in half sizes) Please note Mavic size chart!
- Mountain bike shoes with high comfort for every terrain! - Upper material: split leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: bike shoes with lacing Features: toe and heel protection, preshaped insoles, reflective trims Weight: approx. 385 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: 4 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contragrip rubber outer sole with shock-absorbing, medium-stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screw-fastened cleat mount