Light aerated mesh nubuck leather version for free-riders, trail-riders and all-mountain bikers. Stealth rubber soles moulded in a single block will win you over with their friction, durability and footprint. Weight: approx. 399 g UK sizes: 5-13 (5.5-10.5 in half sizes)
- Bike shoes with all-mountain comfort for every terrain! - Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: lacing + velcro fastener Features: bike shoes with toe and heel protection, preshaped insole, reflective trims Weight: approx. 440 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 6 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contragrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium-stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screwed cleat mount
MTB/trekking shoes with extra-volume in the toe area! Details: • upper made of stretch-resistant, fine and flexible mesh fabric with synthetic leather • classic lacing for even pressure distribution and high comfort when walking • shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area • fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole and rubber outsole with EVA midsole • ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedal PD-M324 Weight: approx. 642 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- Trekking shoes made on specific women's shoe lasts for on- or off-road leisure trips! - - Optimised for the integrated pedal system Shimano Click'R - Upper material: multi-layer, stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh inserts; comfortable, shock-absorbing foam padding insole Sole: shock-absorbing foam padding midsole combined with flexible ladder shape stiffening plate for more walking and riding comfort; a cleat positioner helps Shimano Click'R beginners to adjust the plate; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals; recommended Click'R pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-T400 (item no. 1860171) Features: classic lacing closure for even distribution of tensile force and good walking; made on women-specific lasts with extra volume in toe area, shock-absorbing foam insole Weight: approx. 651 g (for size 40) Sizes: 36 - 43 (full sizes only)
- Sporty MTB/trekking shoes for everyday use! - Upper material: robust synthetic leather (PU coated) combined with wear-resistant mesh Footbed: removable, perforated EVA foam cushion sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: anatomic heel reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material trim on the outside Sole: EVA midsole (= ethylene vinyl acetate: light and elastic foam material with good cushioning properties) with anti-slip outsole with rubber tread for good power transfer and a high degree of comfort when walking, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: lacing and velcro for a secure fit, moisture-wicking synthetic material at the heel, heel strap with reflective fading, tread protection edges at the heel and toe Weight: approx. 475 g (size 42); sizes: 38-48
Bike shoes made of robust microfibre material with Airmesh. The JAWS sole made of nylon with Zytel has a natural rubber outer sole with coarse profile and is compatible with the SPD-MTB system. Thanks to 2 velcros the shoe can be perfectly adjusted. The integrated heel cap and the PERFORMANCE ADVANCED footbed further optimise the shoe's fit. Weight: approx. 344g (size 42)
- The first shoe that is especially designed for enduro cycle racing! - Upper material: bike shoes made of stable synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip: wear-resistant Contagrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB-pedals, screwed cleat mount Closure: Ergo Lite ratchet + Quick Lace speed lacing system with cover Features: ankle protection with perforated neoprene, toe and heel protection, ergonomically shaped tongue, Dual Density insole for a cooler, drier, healthier cushioning Weight: approx. 460 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 6 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart!
Successor of the MTB shoe SH-M88, ideal for bikers who are looking for a versatile, high-performance shoe to hit the trails on the weekend. Details: · sturdy, stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh fabric · optimised Cross-X strap for pressure relief on the instep while pressing the pedals · a super-flat, micro-adjustable ratchet closure offers a secure hold for your feet · an dual-density insole with extra padding stabilises the pedal movement and provides efficient shock absorption · volume-lasts for more space in the toe area · torsion-resistant and balanced "TORBAL" midsole allows for natural "Flow" movements in downhill sections and provides optimal stiffness thanks to a carbon reinforcement · wider SPD cleat adjustment range for road- and trail-oriented riding styles · rubber outsole · ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedals PD-M530 and PD-M520 Weight: approx. 692 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- MTB shoes for competitive off-road athletes! - Upper material: stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh Sole: fibreglass reinforced nylon midsole with robust, profiled rubber outsole for comfortable pedalling and anti-slip, secure walking comfort, self-cleaning rubber tread for first-class traction and to protect the SPD cleat from ground contact; recommended pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-M530, PD-M520; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Features: precisely adjustable ratchet closure + two asymmetric velcros for precise adjustment, made on shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area, anatomic shoe last construction. Sizes: 38 - 52 (full sizes only) Weight: approx. 676 g (for size 40) SHIMANO recommend ordering your shoes one size up.
- Bike shoes for on- and off-road leisure time cycling! - - Optimised for Shimano's integrated pedal system Click`R - Upper material: trekking shoes made of open mesh fabric for good breathability Sole: shock-absorbing foam padding midsole combined with flexible, ladder-shaped stiffening plate for more walking and riding comfort; positioning help facilitates adjusting the cleat for SHIMANO Click'r beginners; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals; recommended Click'R pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-T400 (item no. 1860171). Features: classic lacing for even distribution of tensile force and for good walking comfort with velcro for a secure storage of the laces; shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area Weight: approx. 643 g (for size 40) Sizes: 38 - 48 (full sizes only)
Upper material: PU coated synthetic leather with nylon mesh Footbed: removable, perforated EVA foam cushion sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: integrated heel cap Sole: fibreglass reinforced nylon sole for good power transfer, non-slip tread; option for 2 studs (stud set incl.); compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: 3 robust velcros, perforated tongue, reflective trim at the heel, robust material insert at the front Weight: approx. 390 g (size 42); sizes: 36-48