- Bike shoes with all-mountain comfort for every terrain! - Upper material: synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: lacing + velcro fastener Features: bike shoes with toe and heel protection, preshaped insole, reflective trims Weight: approx. 440 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 6 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contragrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium-stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals, screwed cleat mount
Bike shoes made of robust microfibre material with Airmesh. The JAWS sole made of nylon with Zytel has a natural rubber outer sole with coarse profile and is compatible with the SPD-MTB system. Thanks to 2 velcros the shoe can be perfectly adjusted. The integrated heel cap and the PERFORMANCE ADVANCED footbed further optimise the shoe's fit. Weight: approx. 344g (size 42)
Bike sneakers with robust PU-coated split leather, lightweight, can be used all year round, the special tongue and heel construction with lacing keeps the foot stable, safe and comfortable, extreme slip resistant Stealth S1 rubber outsole provides more grip for even better long downhill rides thanks to softer, deeper tread. UK sizes: 6 - 13 (6,5 - 11,5 in half sizes)
Light aerated mesh nubuck leather version for free-riders, trail-riders and all-mountain bikers. Stealth rubber soles moulded in a single block will win you over with their friction, durability and footprint. Weight: approx. 399 g UK sizes: 5-13 (5.5-10.5 in half sizes)
MTB/trekking shoes with extra-volume in the toe area! Details: • upper made of stretch-resistant, fine and flexible mesh fabric with synthetic leather • classic lacing for even pressure distribution and high comfort when walking • shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area • fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole and rubber outsole with EVA midsole • ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedal PD-M324 Weight: approx. 642 g for size 40 Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Mountain bike shoes made on special women's shoe lasts! Details: • upper made of robust, stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh inserts • ratchet closure and two asymmetric velcros • fibreglass reinforced polyamide midsole • robust rubber tread outsole for best grip and highest comfort when walking • ideal in combination with the SHIMANO pedals PD-M530, PD-M520 Weight: 645 g sor size 40 SHIMANO recommends to order the shoes one size up.
- Sporty MTB/trekking shoes for everyday use! - Upper material: robust synthetic leather (PU coated) combined with wear-resistant mesh Footbed: removable, perforated EVA foam cushion sole with moisture-wicking cover Heel: anatomic heel reinforcement with abrasion-resistant material trim on the outside Sole: EVA midsole (= ethylene vinyl acetate: light and elastic foam material with good cushioning properties) with anti-slip outsole with rubber tread for good power transfer and a high degree of comfort when walking, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Details: lacing and velcro for a secure fit, moisture-wicking synthetic material at the heel, heel strap with reflective fading, tread protection edges at the heel and toe Weight: approx. 475 g (size 42); sizes: 38-48
- Strong mountain bike shoes with extra robust construction! - Upper material: bike shoes made of stable synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Trail Grip Closure: Quick Lace system with cover Features: ankle protection with perforated neoprene, toe and heel protection, preshaped insole, generous fit Weight: approx. 460 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 7 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Trail Grip: abrasion-proof Contagrip rubber outsole with shock-absorbing, medium stiff EVA midsole; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals.
Bike shoes for high demands! Upper material: micro fibre + nylon mesh Sole: MTB Competition, compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Fastening: Caliper Buckle ratchet closure + 2 velcro fasteners with integrated toothing, Soft Instep 2 system Features: anatomic heel reinforcement, anatomic exchangeable insole Sizes: 40 - 50
- Road shoes for price-conscious cyclists! - Upper material: stable synthetic leather with mesh Sole: Energy Grip Closure: 2 comfort velcro fastenings + Ergo Lite ratchet with 2 mounting positions Features: synthetic leather heel cap, molded rubber toe protection, preshaped and anti-bacterial insole, ergonomically shaped tongue, bike shoes with reflective trims Weight: approx. 375 g (for UK size 8,5) Sizes: UK 7 - 13 (in half sizes) MAVIC recommend ordering your shoes one size up. Please note MAVIC size chart! M MAVIC technologies Energy Grip: fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with Contragrip rubber outer sole with coarse stud profile for good power transfer and traction; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals
- MTB shoes for competitive off-road athletes! - Upper material: stretch-resistant synthetic leather with mesh Sole: fibreglass reinforced nylon midsole with robust, profiled rubber outsole for comfortable pedalling and anti-slip, secure walking comfort, self-cleaning rubber tread for first-class traction and to protect the SPD cleat from ground contact; recommended pedals according to SHIMANO: PD-M530, PD-M520; compatible with SPD-MTB pedals Features: precisely adjustable ratchet closure + two asymmetric velcros for precise adjustment, made on shoe lasts with extra volume in the toe area, anatomic shoe last construction. Sizes: 38 - 52 (full sizes only) Weight: approx. 676 g (for size 40) SHIMANO recommend ordering your shoes one size up.
Upper material: robust functional fibre Sole: vibram SHARP-CLAW: maximum grip and extremely lightweight, rigid insert for optimum comfort, shock-absorbing EVA midsole Closure: quick lacing system + velcro Heel: anatomically reinforced Footbed: removable and breathable Sizes: 40 - 48