- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ABUS Article: 757069
Codice prodotto : 206463100
A lightweight helmet, which is particularly suitable for sporty use – that's the URBAN-I v.2 city helmet. Besides its highly positioned rear light, th... ulteriori dettagli
Prezzo incl. IVA
più 9,95 € per la consegna in Italia
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui . p>
clicca qui . p>
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
A lightweight helmet, which is particularly suitable for sporty use – that's the URBAN-I v.2 city helmet. Besides its highly positioned rear light, this city helmet stands out for its large vents, which provide good ventilation of the head.
• produced with IN-MOLD technology
• ZOOMLITE - precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob
• LED light integrated into the knob
• large and highly positioned integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility (incl. CR 2032 battery)
• Fidlock magnet belt lock
• size adjustment via half ring made of especially sturdy and easily formable plastic for optimum stability and adaptability
• 12 air inlets and 5 air outlets provide good ventilation
• foamed in fly net and removable visor
• straps with soft surface
• passive safety thanks to large main reflector plus additional reflectors
• removable and washable pads with highest wearing comfort
Weight: approx. 250 g (for size M: 56-62 cm)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.