AXA Green Line 1 LED rear light
descrizione del prodotto
The AXA Green Line product series combines safety and good view with sustainable charging of the lamp, in order to strain the environment less. The integrated 3,7 lithium-ion polymer battery has a lifespan of more than 1000 charge cycles and can be charged via a USB interface. Elegant design and a flexible fixing strap round off the package and make sure the lamp also fits on your bike.
As opposed to its big brother, this lamp only has one LED and thus two switch settings, making it attractive for city riders who would like to draw attention to themselves.
· material: housing: breakproof plastic, fixing strap: flexible silicone
· two switch settings: 1 LED: approx. 300 m visibility, approx. 4 hours battery life; off
· 220° illumination, can be seen from the side, too
· approx. 1,5 h charging time
· control lamps for battery and charging status
· water-reistant as per IP 64
· dimensions: approx. 47 x 25 x 16 mm
· fixing: can be fixed to the seat post and seat stays by means of silicone straps (Ø 10-32 mm) or clipped onto a backpack
· incl. fixing material and USB-B charging cable
· also available as a set with the matching Green Line front light, item no.: 2052520
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
Prodotti AXA: Illuminazione Prodotti AXA: Illuminazione Fari a batteria tutti i prodotti del marchio AXA
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte