GIRO PRIVATEER R - scarpe MTB
articolo n.: 2174266
descrizione del prodotto
Elegant, sporty and functional – the PRIVATEER R MTB shoes by GIRO offer every outdoor adventurer real riding pleasure. An especially stiff nylon sole, a comfortable footbed and a close fit ensure best power transfer and especially high comfort.
• MTB shoes made of perforated microfibre
• N-1 ratchet closure and double velcro fastening
• Offset D-ring of the top velcro for best pressure distribution
• DUPONT outsole with rubber tread for best grip
• Threads for spikes/studs at the toes (2 each)
• EVA footbed with medium foot arch support and antibacterial AEGIS treatment
• PRECISION FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 260075
Weight: approx. 345 g (size 42)
The ratcheting buckle closure allows for an adjustment in steps of 3 mm. The ratchet can be opened by pushing the adjustment lever. A flat design prevents the straps from getting stuck and allows you to wear overshoes. Thanks to two attachment points, the system adjust to various instep heights.
The nylon material produced by the company DuPont stands out for its extreme lightness and stiffness. It even won't change its properties in toughest conditions.
The antibacterial protective layer on the main fabric uses tiny electrically charged particles to prevent the spread of bacteria. This also prevents unpleasant odours and keeps the shoes fresh for longer.
The patented lasts are hand-made and especially designed for road shoes. They offer GIRO shoes a precise and tight fit as well as high comfort.
Prodotti GIRO: Scarpe Prodotti GIRO: Scarpe Scarpe MTB tutti i prodotti del marchio GIRO
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte