NORTHWAVE SCORPIUS 2 MTB shoes
articolo n.: 2177290
descrizione del prodotto
The SCORPIUS 2 MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE are the perfect entry-level model for the world of mountain biking. Numerous features and clever material combinations ensure maximum stiffness, slip resistance and comfort.
• Several THERMOWELDED layers without overlapping for a reduced weight
• JAWS CARBON REINFORCED natural rubber sole for best slip resistance
• Three asymmetric velcros for pressure relief
• Integrated heel and toe area for a firm hold
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80162026
Weight: approx. 355 g (size 42)
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
JAWS CARBON REINFORCED:
A sole made of thermoplastic, carbon-reinforced material, natural rubber outsole for a low weight and maximum grip even in rough terrain.
tutti i prodotti del marchio NORTHWAVE
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte