OAKLEY EVZERO PATH - occhiali
articolo n.: 2229964
descrizione del prodotto
The EVZERO PATH sports glasses by OAKLEY not only stand out for their lightness, but thanks to their optimum fit, they are also suitable for various kinds of sports. A high-quality lens guarantees a distortion-free view during sports activities.
• Durability and high wearing comfort, thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment of the lenses, thanks to the THREE-POINT FIT
• Nose pads and earpieces made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and a secure fit, even when sweating
• Optical precision and performance fulfill the ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Shock resistance complies with all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection with high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for view in HD quality
Including glasses case.
polished black w / black iridium
· Frame colour: polished black
· Lens colour: black iridium
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9308-01
matte white w / PRIZM Road
· Frame colour: matte white
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9308-06
green fade w / PRIZM Field chrome
· Frame colour: green fade
· Lens colour: PRIZM Field chrome
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9308-09
polished black w / clear black photochromic
· Frame colour: polished black
· Lens colour: clear to black photochromic
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9308-13
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9308
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced translucence and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that you don't have to change them.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Occhiali e accessori tutti i prodotti del marchio OAKLEY
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte