OAKLEY FLAK 2.0 XL glasses
articolo n.: 2251608
descrizione del prodotto
XL sun protection – the OAKLEY FLAK 2.0 XL glasses comes with larger lenses for even more protection from sunrays and wind. Thanks to PLUTONITE lenses with HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology, you will always have a perfect view when doing sports. A versatile companion for your next tour.
· Durability and all-day wearing comfort thanks to featherlight, robust O MATTER frame material
· Comfort and performance thanks to THREE-POINT FIT for a precise optical alignment of the lenses
· Nose pads and earpieces made from UNOBTANIUM material for high comfort and grip when sweating
· Optical precision and performance fulfil the ANSI Z87.1 standards
· Impact resistance complies with all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection with high speed and high mass
· UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lenses that filter 100% of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
· HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a HD view
Glasses case included.
green fade / prizm field
Frame: green fade
Lenses: PRIZM field (light transmission approx. 15%, contrast enhancing)
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9188
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions so that you don't have to change them.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Occhiali e accessori tutti i prodotti del marchio OAKLEY
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte