OAKLEY JUPITER SQUARED - occhiali
articolo n.: 1914898
descrizione del prodotto
The OAKLEY JUPITER SQUARED sunglasses consist of light and sturdy O MATTER frame material. The THREE-POINT-FIT of the sports glasses ensures an even better adaption to the head and the HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology promises high definition view par excellence.
• durability and high wearing comfort, thanks to featherweight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT-FIT
• temple ends made from UNOBTAINIUM provide high comfort and more grip when sweat builds up
• metal logo and decorative strip
• optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the shock resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection in high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, which filters 100 % of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• IRIDIUM coating for dazzle reduction and balanced translucence
• POLARIZED technology - minimum dazzling effects thanks to a special technology of the polarised lenses
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a view in HD quality
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9135
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or opacity.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Occhiali e accessori tutti i prodotti del marchio OAKLEY
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte