OAKLEY M2 Frame - occhiali
articolo n.: 2012629
descrizione del prodotto
The stylish OAKLEY M2 FRAME glasses are the latest further development of the proven classic M Frame. Flowing contours and elegant lines give the M2 FRAME sports sunglasses with interchangeable lens system a streamlined look.
Durable, comfortable and ready to compete: The M2 FRAME glasses are available with different high-quality lens tints that ensure a perfect adaptation to the prevailing light conditions. All lenses offer a clear view and optimal protection thanks to High Definition Optics (HDO).
• durability and all-day wearing comfort thanks to light, robust O Matter® frame material
• comfort and performance thanks to three-point fit for a precise optical alignment of the lenses
• Unobtainium® nose pads and earpieces for high comfort and a secure fit, even when sweating
• exchangeable nose pads
• design accents with metal logos
• optical precision and performance fulfill the ANSI Z87.1 standards
• shock resistance complies with all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection with high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to Plutonite® lens, which filters 100 % of all UVA-/UVB-/UVC-rays, as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• glare reduction and balanced translucence thanks to Iridium® and Polarized coating
• minimum glare thanks to the special technology of polarized lenses (Polarized technology)
• interchangeable lens system to optimise performance in all surroundings (additional, exchangeable lenses that optimise the performance in any surrounding can be ordered separately)
• optimal peripheral view and optimal side protection thanks to Polaric Ellipsoid™
• All lenses offer a clear view and optimal protection thanks to High Definition Optics (HDO)
• 1 x glasses case OAKLEY Soft Vault
polished black w / black iridium:
• frame colour: Polished Black
• lenses: Black Iridium®
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-01
polished black w/ OOred iridium polarized:
• frame colour: polished black
• lenses:: red iridium polarized
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-06
polished navy w/ grey polarized:
• frame colour: polished navy
• lenses: grey polarized
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-07
silver w/ fire iridium:
• frame colour: silver
• lenses: fire iridium
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-04
redline w/ +red iridium:
• frame colour: redline
• lenses: red iridium
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-12
polished white w/ jade iridium polarized:
• frame colour: polished white
• lenses: Jade iridium polarized
• manufacturer's ref.: OO9212-19
Unobtainium® earpieces offer more comfort and grip when sweating.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced translucence and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
Polarized lenses filter out extreme reflections of smooth, reflecting surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY revolutionised the Polarized technology with a unqiue manufacturing process where the polarizing filter is directly covered with Plutonite material. The result: No distortions and a clear view.
This lens geometry offers optimal protection, perfect side coverage and a wide peripheral field of view as well as a low weight.
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics® (HDO®). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO® technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO® protects the eyes and ensures that visual information reaches the brain with highest possible accuracy, which can be realised with optical science.
Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Occhiali e accessori tutti i prodotti del marchio OAKLEY
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte