ORTLIEB ULTIMATE6 PLUS L handlebar bag
articolo n.: 2090380
articolo n.: 2090380
descrizione del prodotto
This waterproof handlebar bag made of Cordura fabric comes with a lockable magnetic lid closure as well as with a lockable ORTLIEB mounting bracket for handlebars with a max. diameter of 31,8 mm. Moreover, the bag impresses with numerous details such as a detachable carrying strap, an integrated inner pocket with zip, a reflector, two mesh outside pockets and flexible, removable internal dividers.
• Waterproof handlebar bag with lockable ORTLIEB mounting bracket in two different sizes for handlebars with a max. diameter of 31,8 mm (also compatible with Rixen & Kaul KLICKfix system - not included)
• Do not use for carbon handlebars!
• Lockable lid with magnetic closure
• Inside compartment with zip and key hook for valuables
• removable internal dividers
• Detachable shoulder strap
• "3M-Scotchlite" reflectors on the front of the bag
• small reflector made from black reflective foil on the mounting block
• Possibility to attach a map case and protective covers with a drawstring (separately available as accessories)
• Two mesh outside pockets with zip
• Max. load 3 kg
Separately available accessories: Extension adapter for mounting to strongly bent handlebars (item no. 345286); mounting kit, e.g. for a 2nd bike (item no. 1902608), padded photo insert (item no. 198439), map case (item no. 1902574) and Mobile Guide with drawstring (item no. 1902583)
INCLUDING: Bag incl. shoulder strap, inner pocket, internal dividers, lockable ORTLIEB handlebar mount, 2 keys
Dimensions: approx. H21 x W23,5 x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 8,5
Weight: approx. 760 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F3231
NOTE: Magnetic closure! Keep away from magnetic stripe cards!
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP54 (5= dust protected, 4= protected against splash water coming from all directions) the lid has to be completely closed.
Prodotti ORTLIEB: Borse/Zaini Prodotti ORTLIEB: Borse/Zaini Borse bici tutti i prodotti del marchio ORTLIEB
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte