Rotor POWER CRANK power meter
articolo n.: 2014654
descrizione del prodotto
Rotor Powersme! Like 8-time Ironman champion Timo Bracht or David Miller of the Garmin team you can rely on Rotor products, too.
The ROTOR Powermeter combines two measuring systems in one. By using four strain gauges for each crankarm, you can measure the power for your right and your left leg independently of each other. Only 45 g more than the comparable ROTOR 3D+ without performance measurement. One of the lightest performance measuring systems on the market.
· material: aluminium 7075 T6, CNC treated
· M.A.S. Spider: precise adjustment of the Q-rings into 10 positions
· ANT+ compatible
· UBB30 axle with Ø 30 mm
· suitable for the following frames: BSA (68 mm), ITA (70 mm), Pressfit BB 86 (86.5 x 41 mm), BB 30 (68 x 42 mm), PF 30 (68 x 46 mm), BB 386 Evo (86 x 46 mm), BBRight (79 x 42 mm or 79 x 46 mm) - suitable bottom brackets optionally available
· independently feasible battery change/calibration in a matter of minutes
· independently feasible update of the soft and firmware
· weight: approx. 505 g
· includes: crankset incl. batteries*, Powermeter, chainring bolts, WITHOUT chainrings and WITHOUT bottom bracket.
· bolt circle diameter: 130 mm
· available in crank arm length 170 mm, 172,5 mm or 175 mm
Please specify crank arm length!
Prodotti Rotor: Guarniture e accessori Prodotti Rotor: Guarniture e accessori Guarniture Race bike tutti i prodotti del marchio Rotor
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte