Sram Red 22 Quarq powermeter
descrizione del prodotto
The Sram Red 22 Quarq powermeter is based on the Red crankarm and allows mounting chainrings with a bolt circle Ø of 110 mm.
Power measurement is carried out by multiplication of pedalling power and cadence, special strain meters in the crank allow a very exact measurement of the data (+/- 1,5%).
Reed switches inside the crank unit determine the cadence, the data transfer is done via the proven ANT+ radio protocol.
Power Balance™ shows you the generated performance in the right as well as in the left crankarm separately, in order to create a pedal stroke as smooth as possible.
The OmniCal™ technology ensures easy chainring replacement without new calibration of the unit. In this way, you can easily switch from a compact gradation to chainrings with a longer transmission.
· material crankarm: carbon
· Exogram™ technology (hollow crankarm)
· crank spider made from aluminium, Hidden Bolt design
· compatibility: 2 x 11 or 2 x 10 Sram YAW™ systems
· bolt circle Ø: 110 mm
· 5-arm chainring attachment
· Q factor: 145 mm
· axle standard: GXP (24/22 mm)
· crankarm length: 172.5 mm
· weight: approx. 585 g
· replaceable CR2032 battery for approx. 300 hours riding time
· ANT+ ID for easy pairing of components
· IPX7 water protected
· LED display for easy installation and error diagnosis
free Qalvin app with the following functions
· correct crank to zero point
· check battery voltage
· make diagnoses
· firmware updates
· Quarq ANT+ USB 2.0 stick included
· suitable chainrings available with item no.: 2195685
Included: crankset incl. chainring bolts and Quarq ANT+ USB 2.0 stick, without chainrings and bottom bracket
Manufacturer's ref. 172.5 mm: 00.3018.054.172
Prodotti SRAM: Guarniture e accessori Prodotti SRAM: Guarniture e accessori Guarniture Race bike tutti i prodotti del marchio SRAM
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte