Tacx Flux Smart T2900 indoor trainer
articolo n.: 2229025
2011 11-speed: Record, Record Ti, Super Record, Super Record Ti, Chorus, Athena Not suitable for Campagnolo cassettes with 8 splines. Both lock rings included are designed for use with the cassettes mentioned above. For installing/removing the lock ring you need a lock ring tool with Shimano drive and a chain whip." />
articolo n.: 2229025
descrizione del prodotto
Gliding almost silently through the living room – the Tacx Flux Smart indoor trainer offers you this completely new riding experience. The "little brother" of the Tacx Neo (item no.: 2151690) brings interesting tours to your home when connected to the computer via the Tacx Cycling app – a realistic riding experience included. As the motor unit is directly connected to the freewheel body, you do not need a roller. The advantages are obvious: A small number of revolutions significantly reduces running noises and your neighbours, too, will still live in peace and quiet.
After having removed the rear wheel and clamped the rear stay of your bike into the indoor trainer, you can immediately start your training. In order to analyse your training performance, you can easily connect the indoor trainer to your smartphone or tablet. When connected to your computer and the Tacx upgrade kit T2990 (optionally available, item no.: 2115926), you can even enjoy a highly realistic drive with video integration. With a resistance of 1500 watts, the indoor trainer is designed for both hobby athletes and pros. It allows you to simulate climbs and descents. Of course, the trainer can also be used in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone or computer) and without electricity. However, in this way, you will miss all the advantages of the reliable indoor trainer that will motivate you to always give your best.
· Silent and powerful indoor trainer
· 7 kg flywheel for a realistic direct drive (flywheel effect: 25 kg)
· Max. braking power: 1500 watts
· When training in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone or computer), the trainer will simulate a flat road
· Electric brake for silent, contactless and maintenance-free braking and adjustable resistance similar to a road or climb
· Can be used with or without power supply (without electricity, the motor will not simulate a realistic drive downhill)
· Connectivity with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with PC, smartphone or tablet
· Free Tacx Cycling App can be downloaded in the App Store or Google Play Store (compatible with iPad 3, iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 or later)
· Free training with display of speed, cadence, heart rate and power via Tacx Cycling App; the interactive training with Real Life videos (10 km demo video including special Tacx Real Life videos for tablets can be purchased via Tacx Cycling app), the use of training programmes, pre-installed fitness tests and the subsequent analysis of your training units is only possible when using a tablet (limited features when using the smartphone app)
· Compatible with training app and software of other suppliers which also support the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad or BKool
· With a software or apps you can train your heart rate, climbs or power, as well as ride known routes or competitions or races against several other opponents
· Virtual speed to ensure that bikers with motor brake and electric brake can compete with each other in a fair competition in the multiplayer mod
· The display of the heart rate requires a chest strap that is compatible with the tablet or smartphone (e.g. Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap, item no. 2054023)
· To connect the trainer with your PC, you need the Tacx upgrade kit Smart T2990, item no. 2115926
· In order to adjust the position and operating distance of the tablet, we recommend to use the Tacx tablet holder T2092, item no. 2005692, or the Tacx tablet stand T2098, item no. 2054014
· Suitable for rear stay dropouts for hubs with 5 mm quick-release skewer and a hub width of 130 mm or 135 mm (5 x 130/135 mm QR)
· With optional adapter T2835/T2840 (item no. 2223085) also suitable for bikes with thru axle mount
· Stable yet foldable construction
· Weight: approx. 21 kg
· Incl. special quick release axle, x lock ring (for 11-tooth top-gear sprocket), 1x lock ring (for top-gear sprockets with 12 or more teeth) and mounting material
Manufacturer's ref. T2900
Comes without a cassette!
The Edco-Multisys freehub body comes with a universal mount, suitable for the following cassettes:
Shimano and SRAM: 9-/10-/11-speed (all models)
Campagnolo: all 9-/10-/11-speed cassettes with 4 splines:
9-speed: Centaur, Ghibli
10-speed: Record, Record Ti, Chorus, Centaur < 2009, Centaur > 2011
11-speed: Record, Record Ti, Super Record, Super Record Ti, Chorus, Athena
Not suitable for Campagnolo cassettes with 8 splines.
Both lock rings included are designed for use with the cassettes mentioned above. For installing/removing the lock ring you need a lock ring tool with Shimano drive and a chain whip.
Prodotti Tacx: Fitness Prodotti Tacx: Fitness Indoor cycles tutti i prodotti del marchio Tacx
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte