Tacx Ironman Smart T2060 indoor trainer
articolo n.: 2151502
articolo n.: 2151502
descrizione del prodotto
The Tacx IRONMAN Smart indoor trainer, the ‘Official Cycle-Mounting Trainer of IRONMAN’, has been specially developed for triathletes. Tacx’s technology experts and designers have optimised this computer indoor trainer for an accomplished combination of performance and modern design. Via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ interface, it can be connected to your smartphone or tablet fast. This allows for a flexible use of the trainer, not only for a stationary use at the PC at home. However, in addition there is an interface included to connect to your PC if you want to make use of the full Tacx training repertoire together with Virtual Reality. This lets you enjoy the most advanced version of the Tacx Trainer software (TT4 Advanced) to analyse performance and to simulate real races. The ridden route is displayed on the computer screen. The trainer’s powerful motor brake converts the terrain’s features into signals that are transferred to the bike. On a climb you will thus feel the gradient through the rear wheel and downhill it is just as if you had wings thanks to the downhill drive. The IRONMAN Smart indoor trainer comes with a Skyliner front wheel support, Kona water bottle and a RealLife DVD of the IRONMAN® World Championship track in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
You can expand the trainer with the BlackTrack T2420 steering frame (item no. 1973493). This frame allows you to go wherever you want to go in the virtual worlds of the Tacx Trainer software. Communication between the brake, VR interface and PC works wirelessly via ANT+. LED lights at the brake show your current speed and the power output. The trainer has to be plugged into a power grid.
Functions at the PC via Tacx Advanced 4 software: free training • create and change programmes • training with opponents · create and change information pop-ups • import and export functions of programmes and data • catalyst training with slope, watt and heart rate: speed (current, Ø, max.) • trip and stop watch • cadence (current, Ø, max., total) • power (current, Ø, max.) • energy consumption • heart rate (current, Ø, max.) with optional transmitter such as the Tacx Bluetooth Smart/ANT+ chest strap T1994 (item no. 2054023) • time within/outside the heart rate limits • alert, ID data with heart rate limits • visual display of: brake force (in watt) – slope – opponent – wind force – wind direction
· Free Tacx Cycling app can be downloaded in the App Store or Google play Store (compatible from iPad 3, iPhone 4s or from Android 4.3)
· Free training with display of speed, cadence, heart rate and performance via Tacx Cycling app, resistance can be regulated via app; the interactive training with Real Life videos (demo video Mont Faron, Toulon, France included, special Tacx Real Life videos for tablets can be purchased via Cycling app), the use of training programmes, a pre-installed fitness test and subsequent analyzing of training units is only possible when using a tablet
· Compatible with training app and software of other suppliers, which also support the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad or BKool
· The trainer can also be used without tablet, smartphone or interface and, in this case, calculates the resistance that you would feel on a flat road
· The display of the heart rate requires a chest strap, which is compatible with the tablet or smartphone (e.g. Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap, item no. 2054023)
· In order to adjust the right view and operating distance of the tablet, we recommend using the Tacx tablet holder T2092, item no. 2005692 or the Tacx tablet stand T2098, item no. 2054014
· Incl. Software 4 Advanced: Catalyst, Catalyst 3D, analysis software, Virtual Reality (4 terrains, 2 criterium races, velodrome) and RealLife training (RealLife Video DVD IRONMAN® World Championship track Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, included); optional via GPS Rides license: import outdoor routes tracked with GPS and ride them at home or plan your own route and ride it with Google Street View; optional via Multiplayer license: training or competition in real time with cyclists all over the world via internet
• Incl. Skyliner front wheel support and Kona water bottle (750 ml)
• Incl. special quick release skewer for the rear wheel hub
• Incl. handlebar controller, suitable for all common handlebar Ø (mounting without tools) and ANT stick (USB)
• Suitable for 26”-29” wheels with a wheel outer Ø of 610-720 mm
• For bikes with thru axle, the adapter T1706/T1707, item no. 2006415, is required.
• Compatible with the ZWIFT training software
PC system requirements:
Processor: Quad Core 3.0 GHz, Intel i7
Memory: 8 GB
Free disc space: 20 GB
Graphics card: DirectX9 compatible 3D card with 1 GB
Other: 1 free USB port, DVD player
Software: operating system: Windows 7 (64-bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit)
Note: EU plug included. For using the device in the UK you need an adapter 2 pin Euro into 3 pin UK, like e.g. item no. 2152680.
tutti i prodotti del marchio Tacx
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte