Thule Pack ’n Pedal COMMUTER BACKPACK - zaino
articolo n.: 2084662
articolo n.: 2084662
descrizione del prodotto
The Thule Pack ’n Pedal COMMUTER BACKPACK carries safely all beautiful and important things you want to take along on the bike.
It has been designed for daily use – for example in bustling city traffic – and it offers high visibility with its 360° reflective elements. Reflective material is also used for the hideaway rain cover. Cars and other traffic participants can see you well in bad weather conditions, too.
Another feature: a practical helmet holder. It allows you to take the bag into the city, without a helmet that disturbs you too much.
The division of the compartments is thought-out, too: Besides a waterproof main compartment with roll closure to protect from nasty spashwater, there is also a heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone™ compartment where you can store your electronic devices or fragile gear, such as sunglasses.
There is a laptop compartment on top of the bag (for devices up to 15“). It has been located there deliberately, so that your laptop does not press against your back uncomfortably. A further organisation compartment comes with a smart stash for your valuable items.
Wearing comfort is provided by well-ventilated AirFlow channels on the back panel as well as by breathable shoulder straps. Moreover, you can simply attach rear lights to the bag in order to be seen in the dark.
• waterproof main compartment with roll closure keeps content dry
• hideaway rain cover with reflective material for good visibility in bad weather conditions with poor sight
• hideaway helmet attachment
• 360° reflective elements increase visibility on the bike
• a heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone™ compartment protects sunglasses, smartphone, portable electronic devices and other fragile gear
• padded laptop compartment for a 15“ device; the compartment sits on top of the bag rather than against your back for greater comfort
• organisation compartment with U-lock stash pocket keeps items secure
• AirFlow channels on EVA back panel provide maximum comfort and ventilation
• breathable shoulder straps increase comfort
• possibilities to attach rear light directly to the bag
• good visibility inside
• waterproof against splashwater (IPX4)
• volume: approx. 21 l
• size: approx. 48 x 31 x 21 cm
• material: Cordura-like nylon 500D
• weight: approx. 1,1 kg
Manufacturer's ref.: 100070
tutti i prodotti del marchio Thule
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte