Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher 28"/700 C - ruota posteriore strada 2016
articolo n.: 2250799
descrizione del prodotto
Zipp 404 NSW wheels – developed for demanding road cyclists, triathletes and time triallists and with perfect values with regards to aerodynamics, braking performance and stability in crosswinds.
The combination of wind tunnel tests and advanced CFD software resulted in a system that is robust enough for spring classics, yet light enough for sprints – and with perfect aerodynamics even in crosswinds.
The Zipp 404 NSW wheels aim at making you faster, whether on climbs in the mountains or on flat terrain.
The advanced Showstopper technology helps you reduce your speed when you have to – a rim flange with a silicon carbide surface that offers best braking power and braking power modulation whatever the weather or the length of the descent.
· ImPress technology: Graphics are not sticked, but printed – in this way, the circular depressions in the rim flange and their function to reduce air circulation remain unaffected
· Showstopper technology: Adds silicon carbide into the surface resin of the rim flange for best braking performance even in adverse weather conditions
· ABLC Sawtooth technology: In addition to the depressions in the rim flange, a sawtooth profile in the rim flanges reduces air circulations and thus deceleration. The aerodynamic balances between wind and downwind side is optimized, which inreases crosswinds stability.
· Cognition hub: robust hub design which distributes the forces over the hub flange to reduce the stresses put on the bearings
· Spokes: 24 Sapim CX-Ray aero spokes, lacing: 2-cross, Sapim Secure Lock nipples
· Carbon rim for clincher tyres
· Rim width: approx. 27,8 mm/height: approx. 58 mm
· ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
· For Presta valve
· Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano/SRAM
· Weight: approx. 850 g
· Hub width: 130 mm
· Note: As the rim flanges are made of carbon, you must only use brake pads for carbon rims.
· Incl. titanium quick release skewers, butyl inner tube (700 x 19 - 25 C, valve length 37 mm), valve extension (length: 45 mm), valve remover, rim tape (width: 20 mm), brake pads comaptible with Shimano/SRAM carbon rims, wheel bag
· Max. weight of rider: 113 kg
· Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
Manufacturer's ref. 00.1918.301.000
Prodotti Zipp: Ruote Prodotti Zipp: Ruote Strada tutti i prodotti del marchio Zipp
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte