- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui .
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
The mechanical Potenza 11™ groupset is the aluminium version in the top segment of Campagnolo’s high-end road bike groups. Apart from the material, the Potenza 11 HO (Hydraulic Optimization) Ergopower Power-Shift brake/shift levers feature almost all technical highlights of their bigger siblings Super Record, Record and Chorus. Thus, they guarantee the same shifting precision as well as an equivalent level of performance. Besides, they offer the same excellent ergonomics as the top groupsets and thus guarantee great grip in all conditions as well as maximum comfort on long distances. The controls are easy and efficient to access from any grip position and thanks to the proven Power-Shift™ mechanism, the Campagnolo Potenza 11™ 11-speed shifters offer top-level shifting speed and precision.
· Campagnolo HO geometry (Hydraulic Optimization), to optimize shifting performance in combination with modern disc brake frames
· Revised Power-Shift™ mechanism with new materials for improved durability
· Multiple upshifting of up to 3 gears
· Ergonomic shifter position for downshifting
· New geometries for the back/handlebar side of the shifters
· Optimized hood design for improved handling and comfort, grooved areas let water drain away and guarantee safe grip in any situation
· Silicon hoods with Vari-Cushion™ Technology
· Improved index mechanism for more efficient shifting and reduced load on the lever
· Compatible with 2 x 11-speed Campagnolo Potenza 11™
· For mechanical road shifting and braking system
· Material brake lever: aluminium
· Material body: composite
· Weight: approx. 370 g (pair)
· Incl. brake/shift cables and casings
· 1 pair
· Marking: C
ATTENTION: ONLY compatible with Campagnolo HO cranksets with CD chainrings (e.g. item no.: 2272939).
NOTE: All Campagnolo components of the new groups are marked with a letter to indicate their compatibility. So, please check the compatibility of the letter (if present) on shifter, rear derailleur and crankset. Please click on the button for a simplified overview.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 11-fach, 2-fach