- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Hai già utilizzato il configuratore. Per visualizzare la tua configurazione clicca qui.
Ceramicspeed BB30 ceramic bearings
Codice prodotto : 228187301
The BB30 ceramic bearings by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling al... ulteriori dettagli
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui . p>
clicca qui . p>
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
The BB30 ceramic bearings by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling also available for your bike. Every single ceramic bearing is handmade in Denmark under clean room conditions and installed in highly precise cups. This reliably eliminates manufacturing tolerances and ensures an excellent fit.
The hand-crafted, high-quality ceramic balls by CeramicSpeed are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more robust than other steel or ceramic balls available on the market and their size is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre. This results in 75% less friction and makes the bottom brackets 3 to 5 times more durable than conventional BB30 bearings.
The BB30 ceramic bearigns fit BB30 frames with integrated bearing seats and a 42mm diameter shell in combination with a compatible BB30 crank with 30mm spindle.
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 75% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· For frames with BB30 shell
· Shell diameter 42 mm
· Shell width: 68 / 73 mm
· Spindle diameter: 30 mm
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: ceramic (not coated)
· Weight: approx. 40 g
Tip: These BB30 ceramic bearings also serve as replacement for compatible PF30 bottom bracket cups, such as CeramicSpeed PF4630 Press Fit ceramic bottom brackets (product code 2281872).
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions with you can find online at www.ceramicspeed.com for proper installation and maintenance of the bottom bracket.
In the box:
· 2x BB30 ceramic bearings
· 10ml syringe with CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
· Spacers and washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: