- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Hai già utilizzato il configuratore. Per visualizzare la tua configurazione clicca qui.
Ceramicspeed PF4630 Coated Press Fit ceramic bottom bracket
Codice prodotto : 228187101
The PF4630 Coated bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professiona... ulteriori dettagli
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui . p>
clicca qui . p>
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
The PF4630 Coated bottom bracket cups by CeramicSpeed make the ultimate high-end solution for optimized power transfer and watt savings in professional cycling also available for your bike. Every single ceramic bearing is handmade in Denmark under clean room conditions and installed in highly precise cups. This reliably eliminates manufacturing tolerances and ensures an excellent fit.
The hand-crafted, high-quality ceramic balls by CeramicSpeed are rounder, harder, smoother, lighter and more robust than other steel or ceramic balls available on the market and their size is checked to within a 1000th of a millimetre. This results in 75% less friction and makes the bottom brackets 3 to 5 times more durable than conventional bottom bracket cups.
The PF4630 coated bottom brackets fit PF30, BBright and 386EVO standard frames with 46mm diameter shells in combination with compatible BB30 cranks with a 30mm spindle.
The ceramic bearings are coated with an extremely thin protective layer (approx. 2-3 microns), which is 75% harder than hardened steel. This layer makes the bearing even more resistant to dirt and thus increases its durability, while further reducing friction.
· High-tech ceramic bearings with grade 3 silicon nitride balls (highest quality grade for ceramic bearings)
· The balls are held in place by a reinforced polyamide cage and matched with hardened steel raceways featuring an ultra-smooth polished groove
· CeramicSpeed balls: 15% harder, 99% more robust and 100% smoother than many other ceramic balls available on the market
· Up to 75% less friction
· Significantly increased durability compared to standard systems
· Handmade in Denmark
· For frames with PF30, BBright and 386EVO Press Fit shell
· Shell diameter 46 mm
· Shell width: 68 - 86 mm
· Spindle diameter: 30 mm
· Material bottom bracket cups: aluminium (anodized)
· Material bearings: polyamide, steel, ceramic
· Bearings: coated ceramic
· Weight: approx. 94 g
Please read the manufacturer’s instructions with you can find online at www.ceramicspeed.com for proper installation and maintenance of the bottom bracket.
In the box:
· 1x PF4630 Coated bottom bracket with ceramic bearings installed
· 20ml syringe with CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
· Spacers and washers
- Manufacturer`s ref.: