- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The G.ELECTRA GORE-TEX trekking shoes by GAERNE are the perfect companions for your MTB and trekking tours. Thanks to the BOA L-6 twist closure, they allow for a precise and millimetre-precise adjustment. Plus, due to the robust G.TRACTION VIBRAM SOLE outsole, they provide a good grip on the pedal as well as excellent walking comfort during ride breaks. Plus, the integrated GORE-TEX membrane will keep your feet dry in wind and weather.
• Grippy G.TRACTION VIBRAM SOLE for maximum traction
• Wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane
• Precisely adjustable BOA L-6 dial
• Pull tab
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Made in Italy
• Weight: approx. 449g (size EU 43)
G.TRACTION VIBRAM SOLE:
The G.TRACTION VIBRAM SOLE ensures unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces thanks to the specially designed treads and a robust rubber compound. The sole offers an optimal balance between stability and flexibility, not only when biking, but also when walking. The EVA midsole keeps the weight low and improves the shock absorption.
• Optimised sole shape for easy clicking in and out
• Flat design for good grip and stability on the pedal
• Pronounced tread design for improved traction and pedal control
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and low material weight offer a high level of comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
The BOA Fit System L6 consists of three basic components: a precisely adjustable dial, lightweight – yet extremely robust – wires and low-friction lace guides. The combination of all these elements allows for an enhanced fit and eliminates pressure marks. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well ventilated.