- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Mattoc Pro 3 Boost suspension fork 27,5“+ / 29“ 100/120 mm
Prezzo incl. IVA
più 2,95 € per la consegna in Italia
Colore : product_shape_translation.0
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui .
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
Named after a robust hand tool that is popular among trail builders all over the world, the Manitou Mattoc Pro 3 is the perfect tool for uncompromising digging on the trail. Price-conscious mountain bikers looking for maximum performance and individualists with special requirements will definitely get their money worth.
The third generation of Manitou’s suspension fork is already fitted with the Infinite Rate Tune Kit (IRT) as standard to give everyone the possibility to individually adjust the spring rate. Less experienced riders can simply follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for a linear spring characteristics curve. Experienced pilots on the contrary may individually change the air chambers’ pressure to adjust the spring rate according to their riding style, terrain, requirements and preferences. Revised seals reduce friction while increasing durability.
The Hexlock SL thru axle comes with a self-detaching mechanism and allows for easy and intuitive handling with a 6mm hex wrench. Compared to the QR version, it saves weight and yet offers the same stiffness and a clean look without disturbing levers.
In the version for 27,5“ Plus size tyres and 29" tyres, the Manitou Mattoc Pro 3 offers enough tyre clearance for tyre sizes of up to 27,5“x3,4“ and 29“x2,35“.
· Intended use: Trail, All-Mountain, Cross-Country, Marathon, Tour
· Construction: deep-hollow forged aluminium crown, aluminium lowers, aluminium uppers (anodized black)
· Stanchion Ø: 34 mm
· Steerer: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5"
· Spring: Dorado Air
· Damping: MC² (compression), adjustable TPC (Twin Piston Chamber Cartridge Rebound)
· Disc brake mount: Postmount 7" (180 mm DirectMount), max. brake disc Ø 203 mm
· Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
· Offset: 48 mm
· Max. tyre width: approx. 87 mm (approx. 3,4“)
· Max. wheel size (total diameter incl. tyre): approx. 789 mm
· Weight: approx. 2033 g
· 100 mm (fork length: approx. 509 mm)
· 120 mm (fork length: approx. 529 mm)
Please make your choice.
· Manitou MRD Infinite Rate Tune (IRT): beginning-stroke air pressure, middle/end-stroke air pressure (air pressure in 2 independent positive air chambers for individual spring rate adjustment)
· Low-speed compression
· High-speed compression
· HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out, a separate damping circuit controlling the very end of compression stroke)
In the box: Manitou Mattoc suspension fork, 15 mm Hexlock SL thru axle and manual
Note: ALWAYS inflate the IRT chamber to the required pressure first and then the main chamber for proper functioning and to prevent damages! The air pressure in the IRT chamber should generally be 10 PSI higher than the pressure in the main chamber to ensure proper functioning of the air spring while riding. Please see the owner’s manual.
- Escursione (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm