- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui . p>
clicca qui . p>
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
The legend is alive! There's scarcely any wheelset with such a long tradition in Mavic's wheel range than the Cosmic Elite. For the model year 2018, the popular wheelset was brought up to date.
The Cosmic Elite wheels still represent the perfect entry into the world of high-performance wheels by Mavic. With a 30mm deep and 24mm wide NACA compliant rim profile, the wheels offer the perfect balance between aerodynamics, weight and best riding characteristics, such as improved lateral stiffness. In addition, the wheels are UST Tubeless compatible for improved rolling efficiency, comfort and puncture protection. The wall thickness of the SUP welded rims represents the perfect compromise of stiffness, strength and low weight and the FTS-L freehub ensures direct acceleration. Therefore, the Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Disc is a top entry-level wheelset with excellent performance.
Set, consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 24 mm/height: approx. 30 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1770 g (set without tyres and inner tubes); front wheel: approx. 815 g; rear wheel: approx. 955 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 51 mm
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 20 aero steel spokes (radial) /rear wheel: 24 aero steel spokes (left: radial; right: 2-cross), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• FTS-L freehub (steel)
• Replaceable, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• S6000 Aluminium UST rims with SUP welded rim joint (recommended tyre width 25-32 mm) and CNC machined rim flanges (UB control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with inner tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm quick release
• Incl. quick release, tubeless rim tape, UST valves, sealant + accessories
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
- Materiale: carbonio:
- Tubeless ready:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM