- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
26 ain't dead!
The Reba RL Solo Air™ is Rock Shox's classic for Cross-Country and Trail rides and needs no affectations at all. Instead, the powerful suspension fork has a focus on being particularly reliable and robust in rough terrain.
Stable 32mm upper tubes offer sufficient reserves for harsh terrain. What’s more, numerous race-proven technologies ensure a great performance and perfect value for money. With an adjustable rebound and low-speed compression adjustment to lockout, the mountain bike fork can be adapted perfectly to your personal preferences and the prevailing trail conditions. However, it will not overwhelm you with excessive options for adjustment.
In this way, the Rock Shox Reba RL Solo Air™ will be your reliable 26” companion on the trails in 26” ... every day ... again and again!
• Intended use: Cross-Country (XC), Trail
• Solo Air™ spring
• Power Bulge™: reinforced stanchions for increased stiffness and comfort
• Rapid Recovery™: allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision.
• Construction: hollow forged aluminium crown (AL66 TV), magnesium lower legs, aluminium upper tubes (Ø 32 mm)
• Steerer tube: 1 1/8" threadless aluminium steerer (approx. 265 mm)
• Suspension: Solo Air™
• Damper: Motion Control
• Handlebar remote: no
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression adjustment to lockout
• Disc brake mount: PostMount 6" (160 mm Direct Mount), max. disc rotor Ø 200 mm
• Hub width: 9 x 100 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 1.620 g
• Travel: 100 mm or 120 mm
• Fork length: 473 mm (100 mm); 492 mm (120 mm)
• Offset: 40 mm
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• Rock Shox Reba RL Solo Air™ suspension fork
• 1x steel star nut
- Escursione (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount