- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The CF29 carbon bottle cage by ROSE combines function and styling to create a lightweight symbiosis that will become a stylish eye-catcher on every frame. Carbon fibres are the basis when every gram counts and high demands on stiffness have to be met at the same time.
The filigree bottle cage with its matt black finish holds your drinks bottle with moderate flexibility so that it can be intuitively handled while riding. The bottle is securely held by the open structure of flowing lines, with a material thickness of less than 2 millimetres.
The organically larger receiving opening of the CF29 makes it easy to remove and insert the bottle securely, even with confined spaces on the frame. With the timeless ROSE bottle cage, you can complete the look of your racer with a functional design piece of modern carbon technology.
• One-piece lightweight carbon fibre bottle cage
• Remove the drinks bottle diagonally from the top
• Stiff but flexible construction with diagonal opening
• Mounted on the bottle cage attachment points
• Suitable for aluminium and plastic bottles
• For a secure hold, gentle on the material
• Incl. mounting bolts
• Material: carbon fibre composite
• For standard bolt spacing: 65 mm
• Receiving opening: approx. 70 mm Ø
• Dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 140 x 70 x 80 mm
• Weight: approx. 25 g
In the box:
• ROSE CF29 carbon bottle cage
- Materiale: alluminio:
- Materiale: carbonio:
- Materiale: plastico:
- Far scorrere la borraccia lateralmente:
- Far scorrere la borraccia dall'alto: