- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE GC-Forty Disc 28" / 700 C Gravel Wheelset SRAM XDR | 24 Spokes
Prezzo incl. IVA più 2,95 € (per la consegna in Italia)
Codice prodotto : 231693301
The ROSE GC-Forty Disc Carbon Gravel wheelset is the Gravel King in our ROSE racing family.
With its elegant carbon rim designed for adventure, you'll race over demanding off-road tracks with ease. The combination of a medium-high rim profile of 37 mm and a inner width of 24 mm for wide tyres results in a real race feeling and massive comfort at the same time. The rim material absorbs a large part of the resulting vibrations and thus improves ride comfort not only on the road, but especially on rough surfaces thanks to its damping properties.
Everything stands and falls with the rim!
The high-end carbon rims of the ROSE RC-Forty Disc gravel wheelset were fully developed in-house and have a special construction that makes them very light and yet stable and durable. Of course, we follow the trend towards wider tyres and gave the rim a full inner width of 24 mm and “tubeless-ready” compatibility ex works. Naturally, you can also ride the GC-Forty Carbon wheels in a conventional way with conventional tyres and inner tubes.
Thanks to the asymmetric and bulbous rim profile, the carbon rims not only minimise air resistance at high speeds on dusty gravel roads, but also reduce annoying air turbulence. Even strong crosswinds are optimally dissipated. As a rider, you’ll feel fully in control over your gravel bike in every riding situation.
ROSE made by NEWMEN!
The GC-Forty Disc Carbon wheelset uses our high-quality ROSE made by NEWMEN hubs from the FADE hub generation by NEWMEN.
Its elegant, CNC-milled hub body made from high-quality aluminium is equipped with high safety reserves but still maintains a low hub weight. In the rear wheel hub, a large FADE freewheel system with a precise ratchet system also ensures direct engagement and maximum propulsion. The large size of the FADE system reduces the forces occurring within the freewheel and the newly-designed tooth profile ensures significantly less freewheel noise. The three pawls are designed to be very short and wide, which provides a more even distribution of and therefore reliable and material-friendly power transfer. The high-quality, double-sealed industrial bearings ensure smooth-rolling and long-lasting functionality as well as extremely simple operation. A frequently complicated adjustment of the bearing clearance is not necessary.
Robust aero spokes and inverted nipples!
Strong Sapim CX-Sprint Straightpull Aero spokes provide a stable and reliable connection between the NEWMAN hubs and ROSE GC-Forty carbon rims. 24 spokes in the front and the rear wheel and the 2-fold crossed spoking are designed to handle high loads when used with the modern, powerful disc brakes. The reliable Sapim aluminium spoke nipples lie aerodynamically inside the rim and are mounted inverted, so basically “wrong way around”. The nipple is supported on conically shaped Sapim nipple washers, which ensures an even distribution of the load and thus a relief of both the spokes and the rims. This drastically reduces the probability of spokes breaking.
Nothing beats honest craftmanship!
In line with our long-standing company tradition, we completely dispensed with mechanical spoking in the ROSE RC-Forty disc wheelset. Instead, each individual wheel is spoked and centred by hand at our company headquarter in Bocholt. This way, our experienced wheel builders guarantee the best possible quality in spoke tension and concentricity.
• 28” / 700 C
• ETRTO: 622 - 24
• Model: ROSE GC-Forty Disc
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: carbon
• Asymmetric disc brake specific profile
• Rim width/depth: approx. 31 mm / 37 mm
• Offset: 3 mm
• Inner rim width: 24 mm
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples:
• Spoke type: Sapim CX-Sprint Straightpull Aero Spokes (dimensions: 2.0 - (2.25 x 1.25) - 2.0)
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs each
• Spoke length front wheel: 288 mm left / 290 mm right
• Rear wheel spoke length: 290 mm left / 288 mm right
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM Aluminium nipples (inverted); mounted in SAPIM nipple washers
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Housing material: CNC-milled aluminium
• For disc brakes
• CentreLock brake disc mount (also compatible with 6-bolt disc rotors via adapter, e.g. DT Swiss Centre Lock adapter, product code 2283716)
• Model: ROSE made by NEWMEN Road Front Disc
• 2 cartridge bearings (doubly-sealed)
• Model: ROSE made by NEWMEN Road Rear Disc
• 4 cartridge bearings (doubly-sealed)
• NEWMEN FADE pawl system (3 pawls, 10.9° degree engagement)
Freewheel body standard:
• SHIMANO HG Spline L
• SHIMANO 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Road/MTB cassettes and SHIMANO ROAD 12-speed cassettes
• SRAM 8-/9-/10-speed Road/MTB cassettes
• SRAM 11-speed Road cassettes
as well as other SHIMANO HG-compatible sprockets.
(Please note: Depending on the cassette, a 1.85 mm spacer ring may be required!)
• Front hub dimensions: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear hub dimensions: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for tyre widths: 38 mm - 56 mm (max. 34 - 71 mm)
• Recommended rim tape width 25 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Wheelset: approx. 1,500 g
• Front wheel: approx. 695 g
• Rear wheel: approx. 802 g
In the box:
• 1 ROSE GC-Forty Disc Carbon 28" Gravel front wheel
• 1 ROSE GC-Forty Disc Carbon 28" Gravel rear wheel (SHIMANO HG)
• 2 tubeless ready rim tapes (pre-assembled, also suitable for conventional inner tubes)
• 2 ROSE tubeless valves (60 mm)
• 1 ROSE DOUBLE WHEEL Guard Bag, size M
Tubeless sealant is NOT included in the delivery.
Due to our high-quality and very durable grease filling and the fixed bearing clearance, the hub bearings can run somewhat heavier at the beginning. However, this has no effect on the riding and improves after a short running-in time.
Customers whose wheels have been damaged in an accident or fall within 6 years will receive a 50% discount on a new set of wheels within our Crash Replacement Program (terms and conditions apply).
- Materiale: carbonio:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XDR
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm