- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
If you're looking for performance on your gravel adventures, the SHIMANO SH-RX801R MTB Gravel cycling shoes are for you. The classy design and practical features make these off-road cycling shoes with their high cuff a real winner.
The knitted cuff keeps out dirt and other foreign bodies in the best possible way. The very stiff and also lightweight sole made of carbon ensures ideal power transmission. Comfortable and with an ideal fit at the same time: With the help of the flat BOA Li2 twist locks with their rubber grip, you can optimally adjust the RX8R gravel shoes to your feet.
• Elegant and performance-oriented gravel cycling shoes with high cuff for men
• Wrap-around upper with soft synthetic leather offers a balance of support and comfort
• Knitted cuffs keep out dirt and bring comfort
• Fresh and unusual design
• Very stiff and yet lightweight carbon fibre composite sole generates optimal power transmission
• BOA Li2 twist locks make it easier to open, close and precisely adjust the shoes
• Designed by SPD pedal system for excellent efficiency and stability
• Weight: approx. 570 g (size 42, pair)
• Sole stiffness index: 10.0
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: SHIMANO SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
The groundbreaking Li2 dial from BOA gives the L-SERIES a slim, flat design, unprecedented resilience and improved sustainability. With its precise adjustability in both directions, the Li2 is the ultimate solution for a fast, easy, precise fit.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.