FIVES SQUARED sports glasses
articolo n.: 2038751
descrizione del prodotto
The FIVES SQUARED are the new edition of a popular OAKLEY classic. These glasses fit every face shape and offer OAKLEY's well-known quality of fit. Thanks to the UNOBTAINIUM nose pads and temple ends, the glasses provide a secure hold.
• durability and high wearing comfort, thanks to featherweight, robust O MATTER frame material
• comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses thanks to the THREE-POINT-FIT
• nose pads and temple ends made from UNOBTAINIUM provide high comfort and more grip when sweat builds up
• metal icon with Square O-Design
• optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• the shock resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection in high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE lens, which filters 100 % of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• IRIDIUM coating for dazzle reduction and balanced translucence
• optimised peripheral view and side protection with basic course 8,75
• patented XYZ OPTICS for maximum clarity from all viewing angles
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a view in HD quality
Manufacturer's ref.: OO9238
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material optimises the protection and provides a flexible fit at the same time.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. The frame materials combine resilience and comfort with shock absorption especially for competitive sports. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
This high-grade lens coating made of heat treated metal oxides provides a balanced light transmission and reduces glare. It is available in many different colours and optimised the view in almost all light conditions.
This lens configuration optimizes peripheral vision, as even the edges of the glasses offer a distortion-free view. The geometry of the curvature allows for a clear panoramic field of view.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for accuracy. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance that meets strict safety standards and for a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protect the eyes and at the same time make sure that visual information reaches the brain with the highest possible accuracy.
Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Prodotti OAKLEY: Occhiali Occhiali e accessori tutti i prodotti del marchio OAKLEY
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte