Garmin Edge Explore 1000 GPS bike computer
articolo n.: 2176051
articolo n.: 2176051
descrizione del prodotto
When adventure is calling, take your Edge Explore 1000 and get on your bike. The navigation device is perfectly suitable for tours and exploration tours no matter if you ride a road bike, a touring bike or a mountain bike. A cycling map with routable roads and cycle paths, elevation data, points of interest and an address search are already preinstalled.
Ride off the beaten path
The round-trip routing feature helps you to plan new routes – no matter if want to explore new routes in your home town or if you prefer to go exploring during your bike holiday. Simply enter how far you want to ride and choose the start direction and the elevation profile. The Edge 1000 will then calculate up to three cycling-friendly routes.
Route Planning made simple
Create your route directly on the Edge Explore 1000 with the help of preloaded cycling maps of Europe. For this, you can make use of the preloaded points of interest and the address search. Thanks to free updates, the map content is always up-to-date. Maps can also be planned and downloaded with the desktop or mobile version of Garmin Connect™ or with third party applications. Of course, you can also still plan and analyse tours via Garmin Base Camp.
More safety when cycling
When the new Edge Explore 1000 is connected with a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth, it also offers a high level of safety: You can enter different emergency contacts via the Garmin Connect Mobile app. These contacts are automatically notified of the current location of the Edge Explore 1000 by e-mail or SMS in the case of a fall thanks to an integrated accelerometer. The accelerometer registers all shocks and vibrations and detects whether this was due to an impact or only due to a pothole based on the subsequent position and movement of the device. In case of an impact, the Edge starts a 30-second countdown and as soon as this countdown ends, the emergency contacts will be notified. This gives the rider enough time to stop the process, if everything is fine. With the included Edge remote control, you can comfortably browse through the different screens without having to take your hands off the handlebar. Varia™ rear-view radar and bicycle lights (optionally available with item no. 2155632 or 2155641) which are also compatible with the Edge Explore 1000 thanks to ANT+ offer additional safety when cycling.
When you’re exploring the world on two wheels, keep your phone inside the pocket where it is protected from all weathers. Instead, use the online features of the Edge like weather alerts and smart notifications. When connected to a compatible smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app via Bluetooth, the device supports different features like live tracking, incoming calls, email and text alerts, social media sharing, weather, wireless uploads and sending/receiving routes. LiveTrack allows your friends and family to follow your rides in real time – from anywhere in the world.
In addition to Bluetooth, the Edge Explore 1000 also features an ANT+ interface to connect additional sensors like powermeters (e.g. item no. 2141499), heart rate sensors (e.g. item no. 2098568) or speed and cadence sensors (e.g. item no. 2098294). The ANT+ connection even allows you to remote control the Garmin VIRB action camera (e.g. item no. 2142489).
Wherever you are
The Edge Explore 1000 is compatible with both GPS and GLONASS satellites, so that you’ll always have a fast and reliable satellite connection during your tours.
• 3“ (7,6 cm) capacitive high-resolution colour display with touchscreen that can even be operated with gloves on
• rotatable display – horizontal/vertical
• ambient light sensor for an automatic adaptation of the display
• overlay menu: allows quick access to numerous features by touching the display
• on- or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Europe OSM cycling map (different coverage depending on the country, no guarantee for a full coverage), 10 million kilometres of routable routes and paths, 2.5 million POI, address entries (not for Malta), country coverage: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal with Madeira and Azores, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain with Balearic Islands and Canary Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City.
• ActiveRouting: Route proposal according to selected activity (e.g. bike/road bike, mountain bike, touring bike, hiking etc.)
• route planner to directly create routes on the device or via apps
• RoundTrip Routing with three route proposals, optimized Round-Trip-Routing by entering distance, direction and elevation gain
•Track Navigation: Relive past rides or easily follow planned tours (Garmin Connect™) or tours from the internet
• TracBack™ (back to start): shows the way back to the starting point
• emergency notification to emergency contacts via integrated accelerometer
• online features with preloaded Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (Bluetooth or Bluetooth LE connection to smartphone with Garmin Connect™ Mobile App, free download for iOS (from 7.0 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and for Android smartphones (from Android 4.3): Live tracking, weather, automatic upload and download of routes from Garmin Connect, alerts for incoming calls and text messages
• Wi-Fi for fast data uploads and software updates
• Virtual Partner® and Virtual Racer™: shows your speed relative to your past performance or a pre-set average speed
• acoustic (warning tone) and visual turn-by-turn navigation
• AutoPause stops the timer automatically, e.g. at traffic lights
• AutoLap automatically starts a new lap
• Auto-Scroll: automatic display of data pages during training
• intuitive menu structure with touchscreen function and fast access to data fields
• activity and cycling profiles for a fast change between display views, device and sensor settings depending on bike and/or activity
• compatible with all ANT+-compatible sensors and power measurement systems with display of all relevant watt and power data
• barometric altimeter provides precise values of ascent, metres in altitude, gradient, vertical speed
• display of temperature
• heart rate-base calorie calculation
• various possibilities to plan, analyse and evaluate your training
• download or creation of training sessions based on time, distance, heart rate, cadence or watt/power with corresponding alerts
• fast satellite reception thanks to Garmin HotFix™ and the simultaneous use of GPS and GLONASS satellite signals, the position of the smartphone can also be used via the Garmin Connect™ Mobile App (see above)
• integrated lithium-ion battery: battery life of up to 15 hours
• waterproof according to IPX7
• micro USB interface
• microSD card slot (max. 8GB), internal memory: 7,2 GB, of which 2 GB are free
• display languages: CZE, DK, DE, ENG, FIN, FRA, GRE, HUN, ITA, CRO, NL, NOR, POL, POR, RUS, SWE, SLK, SLO, ESP
Including: Edge Explore 1000, preloaded Garmin Europe cycling map, remote control with fastening straps, quarter-turn mount for handlebar or stem with fastening straps, 2 x aero bar bracket for a Ø of 25,4 und 31,8 mm, additional fastening strap, silicone cover, USB cable
• manufacturer’s ref.: 010-01527-10
tutti i prodotti del marchio Garmin
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte