SRAM Force CX1 - cambio posteriore
articolo n.: 2111416
descrizione del prodotto
The SRAM CX1 shifting groupset brings together all the advantages of the 1x11 gearshift for cyclocross. Weight has been saved, and in addition an even more effective shifting process is introduced. With one chainring and eleven gears, the gearshift is more lightweight, simpler and more robust, while also offering an aesthetic look and optimum gear selection for cyclocross riders.
SRAM's unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel. Even under the most adverse conditions, the chain will always travel to the right sprocket.
· special 1x rear derailleur
· compatible with 10- and 11-speed models with Exact Actuation (1:1) transmission
· X-HORIZON design reduces the shift force and eliminates "ghost shifting"
· TYPE 2 rear derailleur with Roller Bearing Clutch technology keeps the chain tight on almost every terrain and controls thus chain tension for consistent shifting
· CAGE LOCK technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation. The rear derailleur arm is held to the front by means of a closure.
· material: aluminium cage, guide pulleys with sealed bearings
· 12-tooth X-SYNC derailleur wheels
· capacity: 36 teeth
· largest sprocket max. 36 teeth
· weight: approx. 261 g
· manufacturer's ref. 00.7518.072.000
tutti i prodotti del marchio SRAM
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha mostrato interesse per
Domande e risposte