- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GD1 Evo - the Ergon Gravity Handles 2.0!
As a result of intense work with some Ergon-sponsored professionals at the MTB-Downhill World Cup, the previous GD1 Mountain Bike Handle has been optimised and reborn as the new GD1 Evo.
Like its successful predecessor, the GD1 Evo wins over with its special conical grip shape featuring increased cushioning on the outside and a smaller circumference on the inside. The outer profile with its redesigned, soft thumb area provides an even better grip while reducing the required gripping force. The newly-designed inner stop also makes it easier to find the right hand position and ensures full operation of the shifting lever. And thanks to the high-strength inner clamp made from aluminium, the Ergon GD1 stays firmly in place, resisting rotation. Due to the replaceable end caps, it is easy to get rid of any damages from impacts or falls.
Ergon recommends the standard version of the GD1 Evo for bike riders with glove sizes large / extra-large (8.5 - 10.5) or who prefer increased shock absorbency. If you have smaller hands or prefer narrower grips, you can find the slim version under product code 2298344.
• Intended use: Downhill, Enduro, Gravity
• Recommended for glove sizes L / XL (8.5 - 10.5) or when looking for increased shock absorbency
• Pleasantly soft, UV-resistant rubber compound
• Requires minimal gripping forces
• High resistance against rotation
• Replaceable end plugs
• Handle material: GravityControl Rubber
• Clamp material: cold-forged, CNC-machined aluminium
• For handlebar diameters: Ø 22.2 mm
• Size: standard (see details)
• Weight: approx. 140 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 set of Ergon GD1 Evo Handles
- Con appendici:
- Grip shape:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 424 400 11