- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ISM PN 3.0 saddle supports triathletes and time triallists on their way to the podium. Its special shape provides relief for your perineal and genital area and thus allows for an aerodynamic riding position. Besides, a wider saddle shell provides improved hold and the 30 series foam offers a balance between soft and hard padding adapted to your needs. This helps you to fully focus on your ride. Last but not least, the saddle comes with a hook to hang the bike in the transition zone.
• Saddle for road, triathlon and aero bikes
• Revised saddle shape with wider saddle shell
• Relieves the perineal area and allows for an aerodynamic riding position as the pelvis is tilted more forward
• Tapered edges for best comfort
• Aerodynamic vents
• Padding: 30 series* foam
• Comes with a hook to hang the bike in the transition zone
• Length: approx. 250 mm
• Width: approx. 120 mm
• Struts: stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 380 g
* The designation 25, 30 and 40 series indicates the height and consistency of the padding. The lower the value, the thinner and tighter the foam is. Or: The higher the value, the softer the foam.
14 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 14 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.
- Con cutout:
- Scale mark:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: