- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ORTLIEB COMMUTER-BAG TWO URBAN bike bag is also available with the QUICK-LOCK 3.1 system. This allows for a clean look on the back of the bag, without annoying hooks. So this fashionable briefcase is just right for the way to the office.
• Fashionable briefcase bike bag with lid closure
• Dust and splash-proof in accordance with IP 53
• Essential mounting elements of the ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 3.1 suspension system are permanently mounted on the left or right side of the luggage rack, so that the back of the bag remains free of annoying hooks
• Main compartment with buckle closures
• PU coated, soft touch Cordura blend
• Outer pocket (not waterproof)
• Removable carrying strap
• Carrying handle
• Organizer with notebook compartment, pen holder and lanyard
• Reflective design elements
• Material: PS55C
• Dimensions: approx. H31 x W40 x D14 cm
• Volume: approx. 20 l
• Weight: approx. 1040 g
Note: In order to reach protection class IP53 (5 = protection from dust, 3 = protected against water spray from an angle of up to 60° to the vertical), the bag must be completely closed.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB COMMUTER-BAG TWO URBAN (SINGLE BAG) QL 3.1 bike bag
• Incl. shoulder strap
Highlights & Technologies:
This bicycle bag mounting system is especially designed for office and city bags. The main supporting elements are permanently fixed to the luggage rack. Thus, there are no hooks on the back of the bag, which significantly improves comfort.
The QL3.1 mounting system allows for quick and easy attachment of the pannier. Simply position the bag on the lower mounting point, move it towards the rack, swivel it in from the left or right and securely attach it to both mounts on top. Removing the bag is just as quick and easy: Simply lift the bag by the handle and simultaneously swing it either to the left or to the right, done!
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• Automatic locking and release of the hooks when lifting the bag by the carrying handle
• Fixing rail can be mounted on left or right side, and optionally on horizontal or vertical rack tubes (up to 10 mm tube diameter)
• Direct mounting (without mounting rail) possible on R1 and R3 racks with integrated QL3/QL3.1 system
• Adjustable height and angle of the suspension for sufficient legroom
• Lower hook can be rotated 360 degrees (in 24 steps of 15 degrees each) for individual adaptation to a wide variety of luggage racks with tube diameters of up to 14 mm
• Horizontal rack top remains free for baskets, trunk bags etc.
• Bags with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 system can also be fixed to the mounting rail
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.