- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
POC TECTAL RACE MIPS MTB Bike Helmet
235,75 € invece di 246,00 €
Prezzo incl. IVA più 2,95 € (per la consegna in Italia)
Codice prodotto : 232157501
Colore hydrogen white/uranium black
The TECTAL RACE MIPS by POC is a robust trail, enduro and all-mountain helmet that impresses with its MIPS PROTECTION SYSTEM, an EPS inner shell with ARAMID BRIDGES and extended coverage at the temples and rear of the head to better protect sensitive areas in the event of a crash. In addition, the RECCO REFLECTO system will help the search and rescue team find you. The well thought-out ventilation system of the MTB helmet helps you keep cool at all times – so what are you waiting for? Go and hit the trail!
• MTB helmet with robust unibody polycarbonate outer shell
• Made with MIPS INTEGRA BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
• RECCO REFLECTO system for faster location in the event of an emergency
• Shock-absorbing EPS inner shell for a low weight and good protection
• Inner shell with ARAMID BRIDGES for even more stability
• Extended coverage at the temples and rear of the head for additional protection
• Large vents for outstanding ventilation
• Adjustable strap system with buckle, integrated into the shell
• Precisely adjustable 360° fitting system at the rear of the head
• Goggle clip on the back
• Adjustable visor
• EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS 2063
• Weight: approx. 385 g (size M)
The liner shell comes with special, aramid reinforcements to make the helmet particularly sturdy and lightweight. On impact, the extremely robust reinforcements evenly distribute the energy over the entire helmet to reduce the impact on the brain.
WHAT IS MIPS?
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is a slip-plane system within the helmet. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts.
WHY IS MIPS IMPORTANT?
When a head rotates quickly and comes to a sudden stop, the rotational acceleration may cause the brain tissue to experience high levels of strain. This stretching of the tissue caused by these motions may result in various types of brain injury. MIPS is designed with the intent to address rotational acceleration from impact.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
MIPS uses a slip-plane system that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the brain’s own protection system. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the intent to potentially slow or reduce the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. Science tells us that if we can reduce the strains associated with rotational acceleration, we might reduce the risk and severity of brain injury.
The RECCO reflector sends and receives radar signals to help first responders locate your position. This allows for fast rescue when crashing seriously in remote areas.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10580 8001
- Helmet features:
- Visor, MIPS