- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE G-Thirty Disc LIGHT 28" / 700 C Gravel Wheelset SRAM XDR | 24 Spokes
Prezzo incl. IVA più 2,95 € (per la consegna in Italia)
Codice prodotto : 231663701
Don’t let the name fool you!
The ROSE G-Thirty Disc LIGHT wheels are more than just a somewhat lighter version of our successful G-Thirty Disc system wheels.
Even if the specs of the robust aluminium rims seem nearly identical, the devil is once again in the details. More on that later...
Our LIGHT wheels are also true gravel and bikepacking specialists. With their medium-high rim profile at the front and rear, they feel just as comfortable on a lively gravel racer as they do on a travel-ready randonneur.
ROSE made by NEWMEN!
The G-Thirty Disc LIGHT wheelset uses our high-quality ROSE made by NEWMEN hubs from the FADE hub generation by NEWMEN.
Its elegant, CNC-milled hub body made from high-quality aluminium is equipped with high safety reserves but still maintains a low hub weight. In the rear wheel hub, a large FADE freewheel system with a precise ratchet system also ensures direct engagement and maximum propulsion. The large size of the FADE system reduces the forces occurring within the freewheel and the newly-designed tooth profile ensures significantly less freewheel noise. The three pawls are designed to be very short and wide, which provides a more even distribution of and therefore reliable and material-friendly power transfer. The high-quality, double-sealed industrial bearings ensure smooth-rolling and long-lasting functionality as well as extremely simple operation. A frequently complicated adjustment of the bearing clearance is not necessary.
And what about the rims?
The special geometry of our ROSE made by NEWMEN hubs means that the geometry of the rim profile also had to be adjusted. We gave the rims an asymmetric profile with 3 mm offset for optimal spoke tension, resulting in a stiff and resilient wheel. The combination of hubs, rims, and robust Sapim Laster TCS Straightpull spokes works so well, that our R-Thirty Disc LIGHT wheels need “only” 24 spokes to be just as robust, stable, and reliable as the more affordable model with 28 spokes. While being somewhat lighter and providing more performance. And last, but not least, “tubeless-ready” of course!
• 28“ / 700 C
• ETRTO: 622 – 25
• Model: ROSE G Thirty Disc LIGHT
• Rim type: clincher
• Rim material: aluminium
• High-quality sleeve joint
• Asymmetric disc brake specific profile
• Rim width/depth: approx. 30 mm / 31 mm
• Offset: 3 mm
• Inner rim width: 25 mm
• Tubeless ready
• For Presta valve
Spokes & nipples:
• Spoke type: SAPIM Laser TCS spokes
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs each
• Spoke length front wheel: 286 mm left / 288 mm right
• Rear wheel spoke length: 286 mm left / 288 mm right
• Spoke nipples: SAPIM 14G Double Square aluminium
• Spoke pattern: 2-cross
• Housing material: CNC-milled aluminium
• For disc brakes
• CentreLock brake disc mount (also compatible with 6-bolt disc rotors via adapter, e.g. DT Swiss Centre Lock adapter, product code 2283716)
• Model: ROSE made by NEWMEN Road Front Disc
• 2 cartridge bearings (doubly-sealed)
• Model: ROSE made by NEWMEN Road Rear Disc
• 4 cartridge bearings (doubly-sealed)
• NEWMEN FADE pawl system (3 pawls, 10.9° degree engagement)
Freewheel body standard:
• SRAM XDR™
• SRAM XDR™ 12-speed road cassettes
• SRAM XD™ 11-/12-speed MTB cassettes (requires separately available 1.85 mm spacer ring!)
as well as other SHIMANO HG-compatible cassettes.
• Front hub dimensions: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Rear hub dimensions: 12 x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Recommended for tyre widths: 43 mm - 60 mm (max. 38 - 76 mm)
• Recommended rim width: 25 mm
• ASTM classification: 2 (for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 110 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Wheelset: approx. 1,640 g
• Front wheel: approx. 765 g
• Rear wheel: approx. 875 g
In the box:
• 1 ROSE G-Thirty Disc LIGHT 28" Gravel front wheel
• 1 ROSE G-Thirty Disc LIGHT 28" Gravel rear wheel (SRAM XDR™)
• 2 tubeless ready rim tapes (pre-assembled, also suitable for conventional inner tubes)
WITHOUT further accessories.
For easy conversion to a tubeless system, we recommend you use the following in combination with tubeless tyres:
• DT Swiss Road Tubeless valve (recommended length 53 mm) product code: 2204956)
Of course you can also ride the G-Thirty Disc LIGHT wheels in a conventional way with classic tyres and inner tubes.
Due to our high-quality and very durable grease filling and the fixed bearing clearance, the hub bearings can run somewhat heavier at the beginning. However, this has no effect on the riding and improves after a short running-in time.
- Materiale: carbonio:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XDR
- 12 x 142 mm, 12 x 100 mm