- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Stai per comprare il modello standard.
La tua configurazione non è salvata.
Se desideri acquistare una bici personalizzata, clicca qui .
Oppure vuoi procedere all'acquisto del modello standard?
The Shimano RD-M8050-GS XT Di2 rear derailleur combines high performance with precise shifting. When used in combination with the XT Di2 front derailleur (item no.: 2234452), the rear derailleur ensures a perfect guidance of the chain, as the position is automatically adapted to the gear used. This primarily proves advantageous when riding off road, where frequent and precise shifting is required or during competitions.
· Electronic wire transfer for reliable performance even in adverse weather and bad conditions
· Accurate chain position in every gear
· Fast, powerful shifting motor responds instantly to rider input
· Shadow design: A flat construction protects from damages through obstacles, especially useful on narrow trails
· Shadow RD+: chain stabilization through increased chain tension, can be released via a lever for easier wheel installation and removal
· In combination with the XT Di2 SW-M8050 Firebolt shifters (item no.: 2234577) and the XT Di2 front derailleur (item no.: 2234452), the shifting functions can be programmed via E-Tube project: multi-shift and synchronized shift functions
· 1 x E-Tube port for electronic cable connection
· Compatible with 11-speed, medium cage
· For Shimano 11-speed HG-X chains
· Maximum sprocket size: 40 - 42 teeth when using cranksets with one or two chainrins, 40-46 teeth when using singlespeed
· Total capacity: 35 teeth
· Weight: approx. 319 g
Manufacturer's ref. RD-M8050GS
- Manufacturer`s ref.: